Delivery and Returns
Postage and Handling
Hearing Guard® provide a flat postage rate of $12 throughout Australia and its territories, unless otherwise specified and irrespective of the value of products ordered. However orders over $180 are free of delivery charges, regardless of the number of items ordered. We use Australia Parcel Post Trackable, Registered and Insured. If you are outside of Australia and its Territories, just give Hearing Guard a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and we will provide you a quote on delivery charges.
Hearing Guard® offers full refunds upon return of the unused original product, receipt of purchase, all packaging and a description of fault and or issue. The reason the items need to be unused is for hygiene purposes and consequently if used, a refund is not possible, (with the exception of electronic and custom made devices). However, we do ask that you endeavour to contact us first, as many issues can be resolved, or alternatives provided. Hearing Guard® is very flexible and realise that all ears and hearing needs are unique to you, all we can do is provide our best advise on the information you provide, so if unsure as to what product or service is suitable for you, please call us on 0400 189 269, or email email@example.com.
Please send all returns via prepaid Australia Post in a suitable container/envelope, addressed to; Returns, Hearing Guard, 42 Raylee Avenue, Nambour QLD 4560. Items must be returned with-in 7days unless specified differently. Expenses for postage and packaging for all returns are not refunded with the exception of SoundGear custom and instant fit digital hearing protection.
Hearing Guard® refunds will be paid by EFT by direct bank deposit, PayPal and or Cash depending on method of payment.
The amount refunded will depend on the reason for the return; i.e. product is damaged or defective or incorrect product sent.
Bases of Supply
1.1. A quotation by Hearing Guard® does not constitute an offer to supply any Products or Services. Quotations remain valid for a period of fourteen (14) days and after this period has expired may be withdrawn or revised at any time prior to Hearing Guard® acceptance of the Order.
1.2. The Order constitutes an offer by the Customer, capable of acceptance by Hearing Guard®, to purchase the Products and/or the Services subject to these Conditions.
1.3. No Order shall be binding upon Hearing Guard® unless Hearing Guard® expressly accepts the Order by Written or other Electronic based notice to the Customer in which case a contract (the “Contract”) will be formed, for the sale and purchase of the Products and/or the supply and purchase of the Services, comprising the Order, Acceptance Notice and these Conditions. Hearing Guard® shall not be obliged to accept any Order, and any acceptance is on the basis that Hearing Guard® is capable of obtaining sufficient supply of items contained within the Customers order.
1.4. These Conditions shall apply to, and shall be part of, the Contract to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Customer.
1.5. No variation to the Contract shall be binding unless agreed in Writing between the authorised representatives of the Customer and Hearing Guard®.
All drawings, dimensions, specifications, descriptions and illustrations contained in any sales literature for the Products shall not form part of the Contract unless expressly referred to in the Acceptance Notice.
NOTHING IN THESE CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS IF YOU PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS AS A CONSUMER.
Hearing Guard warrants that its Products will for a minimum period of one (1) year from the date of delivery (“Warranty Period”):
- be free from defects in work and materials;
- operate substantially in accordance with Hearing Guard® relevant published specifications.
- If Hearing Guard® is shown to be in breach of the warranties set out above it shall, at its option and cost and (to the extent permitted by law) as the Customer’s sole remedy, repair or replace (with the same or functionally similar products) any defective Products which are returned to the Supplier during the Warranty Period in accordance with the Contract, subject to the following conditions:
- I) The Customer notifies Hearing Guard® in writing of the defect within 7 days of discovery of such defect by the Customer;
- II) The Customer follows the returns procedure set out above;
- III) Hearing Guard® reserves the right to charge the Customer on a time and materials basis at its then current rates if the Customer’s warranty claim is found to be invalid.
Hearing Guard shall under no circumstances be liable for defects in the Products caused by:
- any conditions of use, operation, testing, storage and/or maintenance of the Products by the Customer which are not in keeping with generally accepted industry practices or which have not been recommended or authorised by Hearing Guard® or one of its suppliers;
- any accident, wilful damage, abuse, misuse or neglect by the Customer;
- any improper installation, or any repair or alteration not approved by Hearing Guard® or one of its suppliers.
- static discharge;
- fair wear and tear;
- any failure promptly to install a software upgrade provided by one of Hearing Guard® or its suppliers.
- The warranties given in this Clause shall, to the fullest extent permitted by law, apply in lieu and to the exclusion of all other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation any implied terms as to quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or correspondence with description or sample.
- The warranties given in this Clause are for the benefit only of the Customer. Hearing Guard® or its suppliers shall not be bound by any representations or warranties given by the Customer to its own customers, or any others.